Some of the students who were rushed to hospitals in Novaliches in Quezon City after experiencing symptoms of food poisoning blamed the choco shake drink they bought from the school canteen for their condition.

Those who were discharged from Bernardino General Hospital (BGH) early Saturday morning told GMA News that they felt nauseous and began vomiting after drinking the choco shake they bought from the Sta. Lucia High School canteen.

DzBB reported Saturday morning that over 100 students from Sta. Lucia High School were rushed to different hospitals in for symptoms of supposed food poisoning incident.

Some victims were rushed to hospitals at about 3 p.m. Friday for vomiting and stomachache. Ten students who were rushed to the BGH were discharged Friday midnight and early Saturday morning.

One discharged victim said that the choco shake cup smelled soap.

Officials from the BGH have not released any statement yet on the possible cause of the food poisoning symptoms as of Saturday morning.

News Source: GMA NEWS


x

Related Posts

Donaire dominates Garcia Hernandez to win WBC silver belt
Former world champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire made a victorious return to the ring as he comprehensively outpointed Ruben Garcia Hern...
'We'll see our sons again': Dad of Benilde hazing victim comforts Atio's family
The father of Guillo Cesar Servando, a victim of fatal hazing in 2014, offered solace Sunday to the family of University of Santo Tomas (UST) stu...
Castillo parents fail to meet suspect in son's hazing
The parents of Horacio Castillo III trooped to the Manila Police District headquarters Sunday but failed to meet a primary suspect in the fatal h...
powered by RelatedPosts

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares
Share This

Share This

Share this post with your friends!

Share This

Share this post with your friends!

GET REGULAR UPDATES,

Simply Enter Your Name & Best Email.

x